Old 11-26-2003, 10:09 AM   #163
Orofaniel
Mighty Mouse of Mordor

Orofaniel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Orofaniel
Ring

New characters!

Quote:
Tanroth passed each one of them, slipping a note in their hands. “The meeting is over,” he called. Tanroth turned on his heel walking swiftly towards the door.

”Wait!” The call of a male Elf rang through the hall and Tanroth turned around. “My place is here, and therefore, I will not leave,” spoke one of the oldest who went by the name of Siralil. He offered to give up his place and Tanroth took the little piece of paper from the Elf. Siralil pressed through the crowd and went out the door.

“Arilewen, the place is then yours. I know you are older then the others left. Do you want it?” he asked. From back in the room, they heard a cry. She was crying while receiving the note, an obvious sign that this was something she wanted. Tanroth looked over the Elves now. From one female and six men, the group had gone to two females and five men.

Here are the character profiles:
Father:
Name: Siralil

Appearance:Sirlail has blonde hair, and grey eyes. His shoulders are wide and he has strong body. He is quite tall and his skin is fair.

Weapons: Sirlil feels most comfortable with his sword that he got from his older brother. It is always with him, and he is a good warrior, when he needs too. He can also handle bows well, and the arrow usually hits the target.

Personality/Weaknesses/strengths: Siralil has a great temper. But he doesn't "use" it when it's not necessary. Siralil is an elf that has much respect from other elves, but sometimes Sirialil can be a bit unpredictable. He can surprise you when you least expect it. (This is often negative, at least when it comes to Siralil). Some would even say that he is untrustworthy, and un-loyal.

Son:
Name: Sitinion

Age: About 1000 years younger than his father. (This means, he has no right to sail with the ship to Valinor.)

Weapons: As his father, Sitionion is attached to his sword. But he can use bows as well.

Appearance: Sitinion reminds very much about his father, when it comes to looks. He has blonde hair, fair skin, grey eyes, and he is very tall.

Personality/Weaknesses/Strengths: Sitionion is very different from his father when it come to personality. Sitinion is quiet naive, but he is very kind hearted. He is also "blind" when it comes to his father’s actions and hidden intentions; everyone can see it, but not Sitinion.

~*~

Me and Nova will play the two characters. As you probably see, it is the two of them that have taken the horses... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] The group won't know this before...we tell you! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Cheers,
Oro