View Single Post
Old 11-29-2009, 05:17 PM   #11
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Well, the local weather is not as bad as it might be. Based upon barometric, thermometric, and cloud observations, I don't think we'll see any precipitation for the next few days. However, with the destruction caused to our electronics, I no longer have access to radar and satellite information. As many of you are no doubt aware, temperature variations in this area can be considerable, due to low-presssure cyclonic activity moving in from the North Atlantic. It is most important that power to the ship be maintained.
Now, to the business that troubles us most. While I am a servant of empiricism by trade, my mind has always been rather imaginative. Certainly it seems the disppearance of the captain, and subsequent murder of the one best equipped to aid us in returning to habitable lands, are related. Why? I don't believe in such coincidences. But why would one of our own, whose fate is bound with ours at this juncture, wish to commit such acts? Could there be any explanation or motive that does not involve one of us?