View Single Post
Old 01-09-2006, 07:44 AM   #236
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Hello loves. I had many dreams, strange and occasionally wonderful but mostly just odd... really, really odd... over break. The one in question is thus:

Feanor of the Peredhil walks into a pizza place/pub with a similar layout to her favorite one near home, except this one serving alcohol and the real one not. Incredibly, she acquires a Russian accent for a short time, introducing herself with a laugh or two to a number of men as "Nataliya" and with a last name that I can pronounce, but sure as heck can't spell. They were bidden to call her "Tali". Suddenly, to her surprise, the phantom arrives and offers his arm (gallantly, as it was still attached). Fea replies with "'Right, let's go." in her normal voice, much to the dismay of the fellows who then complain that she lied. She responds, with a laugh, "Hey, I never actually said I was Russian. Thanks for helping me practice for the play I'm in." And off the phantom and Fea go for a slice of plain cheese and a few bottles of Dr. Pepper. The End.

I also dreamt about Gollum one night, but as he's not a Barrowdowner, it doesn't count.