View Single Post
Old 11-03-2016, 08:20 PM   #291
Kuruharan
Regal Dwarven Shade

Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Boots

Well, this is not the scenario I expected to confront toDAY, it is much, much better!

Yay! Lottie is still with us!

Yay! The Herbalist had enough juice for one more healing!

And Yay! The Herbalist is still with us!

So...anybody feeling ill?

I am pretty confident that we are down at least one wolf...and honestly I think we are down two.

I would, for that reason, tentatively suggest that it might be possible for us to win with a no lynch toDAY. I will have to run the numbers tomorrow morning (in real time for me) because I'm too tired right now.

However, all that being said, I had a post more or less ready to go for right now so I'm going to put up a version modified for our new, much brighter, circumstances...

The soundtrack to be listened to while reading the rest of this...which I think is highly appropriate in just about every particular...except for maybe one or two details...

The Lalaith Case

So I went back and looked at her posts for the last two DAYS...and I strongly encourage everyone to check the links and go back and re-read the posts for themselves.

DAY THREE

Post 180 - In this post she suggests that McCaber was a wolf - and then suggests that this might point toward Legate being a wolf.

Then she says that I might be a wolf and was gambling that Boro would not turn up to disprove me. This particular notion, or some version of it kept coming up a few times among certain people.

Post 181 - She again spends this post speculating various ways that Legate or I could be guilty.

Post 200 - Says that Boro not claiming to have the Black Breath that DAY makes her feel better about me - *does not believe me to be a wolf anymore.* <- Please make special note of the underlined bit, because there is a sudden change coming DAY FOUR that happens for no stated reason.

DAY FOUR

Post 227 - Starts off the post by saying that I am probably innocent...and then spends most of the post laying out scenarios where I could be a wolf. Why this suspicion of somebody she has said multiple times she believes is probably innocent? At the very least that is not particularly helpful to the Ward. She should branch out her suspects a little.

Post 251 - Ahh...she branches out her suspects...back to Legate...and me again.

Post 257 - Asks Lottie to suspect Legate and myself...even though in Post 200 and Post 227 she said that she thought I was probably innocent.

Post 266 - Votes and again asks Lottie to suspect the likely innocents...or confirmed innocent in my case since I claimed I had the Black Breath, nobody counter-claimed, and I lived...and nobody unexpectedly succumbed to the Black Breath that NIGHT.

Post 278 - Said Boro's being strange. Fair point, well made.

The main thing I would like to highlight at the moment is that she is pretty relentlessly suspecting Legate and myself for little other reason than we are widely seen as innocent and not basing her suspicion on anything Legate or I have actually done during the game.

And let's just ignore for the moment the little detail that I'm one of two people playing who are as close a thing to a confirmed innocent as it is possible to have in this game and that was established on DAY FOUR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
What do you mean? How does that explain nobody defending Shasta?
A couple of ways.

1) It seems to me that Lalaith was implicitly supporting him.

2) There may have only been (and I hope there was) only one other wolf in the game left to support him.

Last edited by Kuruharan; 11-03-2016 at 08:24 PM. Reason: My punctuation...smh
Kuruharan is offline   Reply With Quote