View Single Post
Old 11-04-2016, 09:16 AM   #297
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
I would think we could have a no lynch today and be alright. Worst case scenario is 3-3, but that would mean the conspirators have to be Lalaith, Legate, and Lommy, which I'm not seeing as the 3 villains. Shasta, or Inzil (if not both) were a conspirator. If wrong and it's 3-3 we're pretty much dead already, because I have no doubt they could use their advantage now and easily offer me up as the lynch.

I'm thinking it's 4-2, best case scenario is 5-1. In which case, we still have the herbalist, and possibly the bard (I'm not sick, but I'm sure the only reason I haven't been targeted is to keep as lynch fodder).

Even if Legate, Lalaith, or Lommy come out to say they're afflicted with the black breath. Sorry only going to vote Lottie or Kuru for rep. It may be lazy or boring to go with a no lynch and hold on for reinforcements, but if that's now an achievable path to victory, let's do it. There's no shame or cheapness about it, we still had to make key choices to get into this position. So, thank you Lottie and everyone for being wise and level-headed throughout these nightmares.

(Sorry for not bolding anyone's names, this was all typed from my phone). I'll be back at some point to vote for a rep and see what else has happened