View Single Post
Old 05-29-2009, 05:39 AM   #1775
Hookbill the Goomba
Alive without breath

Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurinquë View Post
I really cannot believe The Downer is being discontinued temporarily or otherwise! It is by far my favourite thread and one that will be sorely missed by all Downers. This is the first bad news that you have ever published!

However, I do understand your reasons. I could have never put together ONE Downer, let alone 150. I admire your perseverance and constant hilarity, The Downer has provided distraction material for many a study hall and homework session, diversions for which I am eternally grateful.
Don't worry yourself over much. For the next few weeks I'll be doing other Newspapers! That's right, The Barrow is making an unexpected and unwanted return. Followed by several other newspaper parodies, from the broadsheet to the crayon drawings of a three year old.