View Single Post
Old 08-19-2009, 03:47 PM   #1605
alonariel
Wight

alonariel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to alonariel Send a message via MSN to alonariel Send a message via Skype™ to alonariel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
Alona and myself went to a giant Taco-John, this was the largest one I had ever been to. We ordered and sally was the cashier. There was no exchange of words, sally simply took my money, put it in her pocket and walked away. (In real life this would seem very strange to me, but apparently my dream-self had no problem with this)

Alona's got a table, and what was strange is we were the only 2 people there, I have never seen a Taco-John that wasn't at least half-full, and this place was a mega Taco-John. I go on an epic adventure in search of a bathroom, and enter this long, unlit corridor. I pass open doorway, after open doorway until one of the rooms was quite clearly the kitchen. Hey it was Lommy and Agan! I didn't know they worked at Taco-John. I was super-excited, until they saw me and looked like I was fresh meat for them. That is when a guy with the strange resemblance of this dude from Twilight came in and he was telling me to leave. Then he was calmly talking to Lommy and Agan about resisting the sweet smell and getting back to work.

The End.
A Taco-John? I've never been to one of those, heh. So we walk in, order (hi, Sally!) and then grab a table? Sounds like a first date. Then you ditch me - Boro, how dare you! - and run into a couple vampires. Then you wake up.

Well, obviously Twilight has got you in its claws. Quick! Read something substantive that doesn't kill brain cells and promotes mental illness!

Last edited by alonariel; 08-19-2009 at 03:49 PM. Reason: X'd with Boro
alonariel is offline   Reply With Quote