View Single Post
Old 09-07-2009, 03:23 AM   #1636
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Palantir-Green

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife View Post
Lommy, I'm really touched to see how much you and your family mourned my death! Luckily, rumours of my demise were greatly exaggerated. And I'd like to point out, that while I do a bit of writing, I'm not 'really a writer' in the sense of published or even with anything finished in my drawers; I'm also German, not American, and have never said otherwise. (Maybe you confused me with Stephen Donaldson, whose books I got my nick from?)
But thanks for letting me be in your dreams; you can be in mine anytime you wish! (Now who was it again that has that Bob Dylan quote as his sig?)
I think it was Nilp...? Anyway, I knew you're not American, but my subconscious seems to think differently.

Last night I had a bit more pleasant BD dream for a change. I was visiting Mac and Rikae in their house. Rikae and I were laying in a cuddly pile on their bed and Mac was sitting at the edge of it with their kid Annika on his lap. We were talking random stuff and I was asking if Annika can eat solid food yet. Eventually, I got up and walked around the bedroom and admired the artwork on their walls: they had a lot of paintings and drawings there, some of them made by fellow 'downers and a few made by Rikae herself (she turned out to be a very good painter). I remember seeing THE Ka's and Fea's artwork, as well as a sketch of Celeborn by Aganzir which had very lively eyes that seemed to follow you when you looked at it from different angles. I was chatting about the drawings and paintings with Rikae and Mac (of course complimenting Rikae for her lovely artwork) and thinking we should all thank the 'downs for having such wonderful friends.

I quite liked this dream.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote