View Single Post
Old 01-08-2007, 02:26 PM   #21
Volo
Silver in My Silent Heart

Volo has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via Skype™ to Volo
Voin Good ("I steal from the rich (dragons) and give to the poor (dwarves)."), or Voloin here, at last. I was picking flowers, I'll give a flower to each of you and leave myself one. Each of us can give a flower to the scariest of us and the one who gets most flowers shall be looked at closer. Wouldn't that be a good idea?

I still think that it is a mistake you, Meneltarbo, didn't take your niece, Friko, with us. Although I can't know it yet, as Friko isn't even born, but she's a good lass.

Oh, so sad... But enough of sadness. Little advice can I give, but Bofgrod says true, or so I fear, Dorimor or as you call him, Dori88 has a scary air around him. I fear his words.

Quote:
Of our non-brothers, I'd be the first to call for the lynching of Beornomien. I've seen her rage on the battlefield, she was a demon possessed I say. And can't control herself when she transforms into a bear. But I've seen the wrath, she was even impervious to weapons! There is something evil about that man-bear berserker. Beornomien...'is that your....
ID-ent-TI-TY!?'
Is he trying to give somebody a sign here, why would he say something that way. I have seen him giving, rather misleading, but clues anyway, in a strange manner.

Or is just a joke, I think not...

...I think it's time to sleep.