View Single Post
Old 03-30-2006, 09:21 AM   #280
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Hm. . .looks like you've posted already. Let me go read what you wrote. But I realized, after hearing LmP's correction of my assumption and then re-reading his post what actually happened. (I never had a clear idea of the working going on. . .I've a bad brain for construction.) It appears that if anyone's in dangered it's the people who are actually inside the building, and that ends up being Fordides, maybe Kara, and Thornden. However, I'll read your post and decide if Thornden makes it out, sees the damage, and then thinks everyone is trapped or whatever. . .we'll see what takes place.

EDIT: Yes, I can still have him call you. I figured out a likely way. Nice post. Do you work with horses much? I have to say, your spooking horses were very realistically written. Especially when she decided to calm down. It's so annoying when the animal just about kills you and then decides there's nothing further to spook about.

-- Folwren

Last edited by Folwren; 03-30-2006 at 09:27 AM.