View Single Post
Old 03-22-2008, 11:30 AM   #56
Gwathagor
Shade with a Blade

Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via AIM to Gwathagor Send a message via MSN to Gwathagor Send a message via Skype™ to Gwathagor
Brown took it, and smiled.

"Brown Barrabury. I'm from Woodhall over thataway." Here he gestured southwest with his hand. "Pleasure to meet you Mr. Chubb - and Snatch, too, of course."

Brown had relinquished the stick to Snatch, who dropped it my Brown's feet and sat between Brown and Hugo, looking from one to the other, and seeming to have lost all interest in the stick he worked so hard for. Brown knelt down to help the dog with an itch he seemed to have behind his ear. He looked up at Hugo.

"You aren't planning on bringing him with us, I hope? It's rather rough territory when you get past the North Bounds, and a small dog might have difficulty keeping up. Though, I daresay he's a tough little creature. Seems quite ferocious when you first meet him."

Brown laughed. He found that he felt quite at ease, which he rarely did around new people.

Last edited by Gwathagor; 03-22-2008 at 11:33 AM.