View Single Post
Old 02-13-2009, 05:01 PM   #124
Kitanna
Child of the West

Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
“What are you doing here? I told you to stay home, didn’ I?” Kénan was furious, but Kéni was prepared.

He puffed out his chest and stood up to his grandfather. "How could you treat Trór with such disrespect?" The young dwarf had never questioned Kénan's judgment in the past. Yet in the past things had never been so dangerous for their family or the community. "He's doing what's right and I think you know that, but you're just being as stubborn as always. Now you've brought shame onto our family and maybe doomed little Iari."

From the corner of his eye Kéni saw the form of a dwarf move about. He turned a little to see Onli standing by. So this had been one of the others eavesdropping. Kéni didn't know the older dwarf very well, but he did know Kénan. And Kéni was going to catch it for scolding his grandfather in front of his peers. His only hope was that Kénan saw Onli and decided to punish his grandson later.

"Onli," Kéni bowed his head slightly to him. "I'm sorry I didn't see you standing there."

Kénan was fuming, Kéni hoped Onli's presence could distract him until they returned home.

Last edited by Kitanna; 02-18-2009 at 08:57 PM.