View Single Post
Old 02-07-2010, 12:32 PM   #246
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Glirdan is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via MSN to Glirdan
I am back after a three hour morning rehearsal and have quickly read through everything since I've been gone and will comment on some things quickly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitch
I don't quite get where all this wave of trust in Nog comes from. As Nerwen just said concerning Form, it's not like our deceased innocents knew anything, they could have been just as mistaken as everybody else. Nog started out making some good points yesterDay
(Underlined my part)
That is my main reasoning for trusting Nog. He has been making rather valid points and opinions which are what we need to keep for this game. It is, however as you stated in your post, quite possible that he is a Wolf. It is entirely possible that he is manipulating his way to the forefront to gain people's trust. However, I don't think that Nog would be that obvious about it if he is a Wolf. Although, on the flip side of things, he could be doing it on purpose just for that reason and throw suspicion off of him. It is Nog we're talking about and anything is possible when it comes to him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilwa
I agree! Sooo happy to have my bff back on here. And alive day 2. And I make the same mistake with than/then all the time, it may be a Canadian thing.
Happy to be back!! And yeah, I'm pretty sure it is a Canadian thing...I do it all the time.

Okay, so I am going to quickly leave and find something to eat having not eaten anything all day, but I will be back soon.