View Single Post
Old 09-01-2006, 03:05 AM   #342
Sleepy Ranger
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sleepy Ranger has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Sleepy Ranger Send a message via MSN to Sleepy Ranger Send a message via Yahoo to Sleepy Ranger
Pipe Cowell's Comments

The Only Real Estel

I think it was a bit of a risk picking such a famous song but you did alright. Nothing too over the top, a bit of flair and yeah, that was a pretty good performance. Well done.

Elempi

Now that was definitely a major risk. Such a popular song. Known by everyone, loved by everyone. You do have to take a risk every now and then. You've shown plenty of class in this competition and you've done very well so far. Good luck to you.

Celuien

I did not like that. Had you done that five rounds ago I would have called it average but now... I don't mean to be rude but... that was horrendous, boring, pathetic and I don't think you'll last this week. Karaoke Queen is still accepting entrants.

Gurthang

Ah! My favorite contestant performing one of my favorite songs. You pulled it off very well, you kept me entertained. You've shown us just why you deserve to be here again next week.

Mithalwen

I heard you had some problems before the performance but in the end you came up with something alright. You seemed to enjoy yourself. Definitely not your strongest performance I don't know if this will see you through the week but well, I think it was okay.