View Single Post
Old 03-20-2010, 09:49 AM   #2435
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Great job, Lommy. Looks fine to me.

Once again it made me think what reasons would Scyrr have to actually start attacking Erbrand like that - once again remembering that Coenred himself had specifically warned the soldiers against starting brawls - but hmm... now that I think of it... I actually started to recount possible reasons and it might as well be good for a post, some of Scyrr's inner thoughts after he's being transported to Scarburg... That would be quite good in this situation, wouldn't it? Speaking of that, who is going to meet him first? Who is he going to be "forwarded to"? I can make it so that the women will carry him there and then they will go to fetch somebody... and then "somebody" will definitely need to cope with the situation... and start solving it. I guess anybody could approach him, if you want to...

So I'm going to make a post for Scyrr. I assume we are not going to make any drastic changes in the course of events with Erbrand, and if so, I can always edit it.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories