View Single Post
Old 07-13-2006, 07:21 PM   #199
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Sorry if I've been flooding the thread with my own characters posts, but that has to do with my RL. I have been on vacation just on my own, but from tomorrow on that will change and so I will be having considerably less time to write in here. Because of that, I have hoped for some developent of my characters to take place in here before it (with Hadith there may be some developement but its goal surely is in the dark yet, and with Gwerr, well, at least I'm getting to know him better...).

I truly have enjoyed this so far and the story seems very good indeed!

I'll try to take part with this as I can, but I'll have lots of RL things to settle and do on the coming days - and will be away for some periods in near future.

Feel free to use my characters as you wish. I'll complain if there is something that goes totally against my preconceptions of them... but basically I'm most liberal with those things.

PS. And do not shy away to take contact with any collaboration! I'll be able to check the thread about daily and act when needed. (notwithstanding July 18th - 22nd and July 28th - August 4th)

Last edited by Nogrod; 07-13-2006 at 07:28 PM.