View Single Post
Old 04-10-2006, 06:38 AM   #408
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
I assign my writing professor. You don't get a more understanding teacher anywhere. I don't deserve her.

Because for those of you who don't know, I scrapped my term paper less than a week ago and started from scratch. I also started a different paper and couldn't finish it due to time and sanity constraints. She gave me an extension based on that that I really didn't deserve.

And then I fell asleep as I was working and didn't get either one actually finished to bring to her office "before 8:00 or I'll turn many shades of purple." As a matter of fact, it was the 8:00 bells that woke me up in time to realize that I was in so much trouble.

Still clad in pjs, with my hair uncombed, a tweed blazer, and flipflops, I pretty much sprinted to her office (with unfinished papers printed in blue because, guess what, my black and white cartridge is dead) where I had to try hard to keep from crying because I really didn't plan on going to bed last night and my body thwarted my plans.

And she's in her office until 5:00 when "those papers had better be on my desk." I LOVE my writing professor. If she wasn't so amazing, I'd be medicated by now.

So yes... I assign understanding professors during finals week, and her most in particular.
Feanor of the Peredhil is offline   Reply With Quote