View Single Post
Old 11-12-2008, 02:33 PM   #341
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
Kath - I think we non-representatives should argue with the representatives and comment their suspicions. We should disagree with them and challenge them, but also tell them if we agree with their suspicions. Defend those they accuse but we think innocent, question their trust of those we find questionable. All in all, we should try to make them see what is good and what is bad in their judgement.
A good add-on to my post about the role of the villagers and the representatives...

There's been awful little of that critical discussion between the villagers and the representatives. But that's also for us reps to blame as I haven't seen too much suspicions made by the reps either (myself included).

Okay. Now I'm going to go back into the thread.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote