View Single Post
Old 07-03-2009, 12:48 PM   #1367
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Can't stay long right now, but wanted to share a couple things.

So here's how my train of thought worked, right? Right.

I thought Nerwen was a wolf. To be more exact, I thought she was a wolf and had figured out my hint to the pack here, where I talked about rum and mentioned 'meat' and 'pies' quite a bit. And then I tried to hint back when I accused her based on her mention of a previous game, because, really, who takes me seriously? I figured I could get away with it and say "Yeah, gotcha, I'm on board" because my opinion generally isn't taken into account so I could send her a message and be safe but unfortunately she wasn't a wolf at all!

And Kath. Oh, Kath, I'm so sorry! I figured you were some sort of gifted (or even innocent, but either way) and the pack hadn't killed you for some reason. I know how dangerous you are when you're alive so I wanted you gone before you picked out a few baddies and- oh, wait....whoops....

Mac, you were excellent! I laughed so hard at your reveal (and subsequent reactions) that I about died. Oh, you're always so great. And poor Lommie, who had you pegged from more or less the beginning and no one really believed her!

K, will share more thoughts later but must dash. Well done all!
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote