View Single Post
Old 07-05-2009, 08:04 AM   #1375
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mithalwen View Post
But obviously not your fault that everyone ignored or patronised me (growls at Nogrod).
Hey!

Please Mith...

Quote:
And since most games seem to make my frustrated, unhappy or otherwise terminally grouchy I shall probably stop playing entirely.

I am sorry if you feel got at. I do understand the difficulties really it is just that I never had any hope of winning this game since it was so weighted against the ordos, to lose so narrowly is incredibly frustrating - added on the frustration of working blind for so long.
Okay, because being blamed of it already, then let's do it - the patronizing I mean.

It's a game dear god. Yeah I was complaining a bit myself during the game as it looked totally impossible to actually deduce anything in there - but we made just great! So I don't see how someone can be upset with losing that kind of a game? Or losing a game in the first place (my complaints were not directed towards not being able to win, but not being able to play it using reasoning as the main tool). Being less result-oriented makes the game much more fun!

The only thing in werewolf that really annoys me is when I get killed on D/N 1-2. But that's only because I'm not able to play any more in that game.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote