View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 09:31 AM   #31
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
One thing I am quite certain of is phantom will come up with a plan that will best achieve victory for whoever he's allied with, be it wolves, lover, or the great Zeus.
Why single out the storied phantom? Wouldn't anyone do the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eönwë View Post
Murderers? What are we, Titans?
And how did the mortal(s) manage to get here? I'm pretty sure I didn't see Zeus didn't let them in.

Also:
"Wolf!"

There, now my first post really is screaming it to all of you.
Thanks for the admission! Now who are your mates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by the phantom View Post
Interesting tactic, Boro (you know the one I mean- the one that has nothing to do with me personally, but the underlying tactic). Given simple odds I figure you're bluffing, but if you aren't and things happen the way you appear to wish for them to happen (I mean you're practically begging), do you realize how many peeved players there will be? I realize this is a rather free and open game and you are free to place your loyalties anywhere you please, but really...
At least someone understands.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae View Post
Also, Boro is acting weird. I think he must have a special role of some kind. Loslote, too. And especially Nerwen, Wilwa, Eonwe and BeiGe. Phantom, however, just seems like a clueless ordo.
Singling out possible gifteds? You're clearly a wolf.

x/d with Folwren