View Single Post
Old 12-03-2007, 05:35 PM   #308
mormegil
Maundering Mage

mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinniel View Post
Two things that caught my eye:

and

Okay, I suspected Green because she was too careful, and indeed she was...classic newbie behaviour. That's why her quote about Volo gets to me. She says he's troubling her, but she's not sure because it's more of a gut feeling. Then she says she'd be willing to vote for him to prevent a double-lynch. She does, though in an effort to save herself. It could've easily been a wolf-on-wolf vote.

Menel's post makes me uncomfortable. He goes on about how he finds Green suspicious and comes up with this Green-morm theory. In the end, he concludes that Green's suspiciousness is just newbie behaviour and votes morm. Could that be a wolf trying to save his mate?

Other thoughts:

Why was Legate killed? Well, he wasn't seriously suspected by anyone and perhaps the wolves noticed that. Is it possible they thought he was the seer? I don't know...I fear putting too much thought into seer theories after the discussion it led to yesterDay..

Anyways, I'm still not quite sure about Lommy. While she was persistant on Green yesterDay, she did make a big deal about not voting for her Day 1 because she was a newbie. Still, I think I might bump her down to the neutral zone because she doesn't seem quite as suspicious as she did yesterDay.

Even as a newbie, I don't think Green would go to such great lengths to protect a fellow wolf, so that makes morm innocentish in my eyes.
Brinn has made the most sense to me. I think she is on to something honestly and I've had a bad feeling about Volo and Menel...but to be fair I still do about Lommy. To put one other in I have Kuru as a suspect. His first post today seems really dd to me. Kuru, as a veteran, should know that if I were a wolf I would never allow such a thing as what Green said. I think it far less likely that a wolf would say something like that than attack, slightly attack mind you, another wolf. Kuru, I'm a bit disappointed in your efforts.

Top suspects:

Volo
Menel
Lommy
Kuru

Mind you I've only read to just after Brinn's post that I quoted but I figured I'd better say something or I'd never get anything in at all.

Slow down on posting a bit! Now Sally is rather confusing but I'm guessing she's an innocent trying to be silly and garner reactions...though likely unfruitful