View Single Post
Old 06-10-2008, 05:32 PM   #368
littlemanpoet
Itinerant Songster

littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Folwren View Post
Is Lommy in the DW thing too?
Oh yes indeedy.

Great post, Groin! Better than what I had in mind. About Rowenna, though, I'm not sure anybody has really gotten onto her bad side. I've described her that way in discussions, but it hasn't really come out yet. Still, maybe Lithor knows a thing or two by intution, or talks a little about what he don't necessarily know, if you take my meaning, so let it stand.

Can't help but snicker at this, Groin:

Quote:
Now of course seeing a man fall and brake his arm would be an offal thing to behold,
I'm sure it would indeed be an "offal" thing to "brake" one's arm, especially if it was traveling so fast one failed to "put on the brakes" and crashed into the ground, in the process loosening one's bowels.

By the way, as far as I'm concerned, Lithor has been hereby invested with enough personality that I'm making a unilateral decision - the name stands. We have only 2 guards left to name, so everybody gets 2 votes from here on out. Those who cast three votes already, you're just plain lucky. By the way Groin, feel free to write Lithor as much as you want. That's kind of how I wound up with Garreth and Harreld as my characters - sheer accident.

Last edited by littlemanpoet; 06-10-2008 at 05:42 PM.