Thread: ATM II RPG
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2006, 01:50 PM   #20
JennyHallu
The Pearl, The Lily Maid

Location: In my luxury Barrow, snuggled up in a pile of satin pillows, eating fresh fruit.
JennyHallu has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to JennyHallu Send a message via AIM to JennyHallu Send a message via MSN to JennyHallu Send a message via Yahoo to JennyHallu
Ms. Martinet had remained silent through the dwarf's offer of help and Malfoidacil's declamation. Everything that man says is a declamation, though. He's almost as bad as Hyarmanwe.

"I wonder..." she mused aloud. Alli turned toward her curiously. "Roggie hates me, we all know this. But..."

"But what?"

"I wonder if Lola would help. He likes Lola. Everybody likes Lola."

Alli looked at her in disbelief. "You want Lola to do it?"

Ms. Martinet shrugged. "It might work. I haven't got a chance, you know that."

"But then you won't be around to help me."

Ms. Martinet shrugged, a small smile playing on her thinly pursed lips. "I daresay, the way these negotiations are going, that Lola's skills might be more use after all."

"If you're sure...," Alli said.

"Of course I am. I'll go...um...get her. Give me an hour or so." Ms. Martinet stalked out of the room, heading purposefully down the hall.

Malfoidacil cleared his throat. "Lola?"

"Mmm-hmm." Alli seemed amused by something.

"Who is that? And will Ms. Martinet be back soon; I'd like to get this over with."

"She's a friend of mine. Quite a character. And no, Ms. Martinet will not be back."

"Does she not like this Lola?"

Alli grinned. "I'm not sure if she likes Lola or not...but the two are never together. Their personalities are...hmm...'mutually exclusive' is the best I can do."