View Single Post
Old 02-23-2011, 06:37 PM   #62
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
*splash*

If I'm honest, RPing has looked rather daunting to me over the years as I've occasionally glanced through the RPGs here. That hasn't stopped me from being curious and thinking it looked interesting, however, and this looks like a good opportunity to get one's feet wet. I'm going to keep it rather minor and low key.

Name: Vëandur

Age/Gender/Race/Where From: 30, male, Man, Pelargir.

Appearance: Rather young-looking in the face (though becoming slightly weatherbeaten), with light brown hair, about 5'11 with average build. His most notable feature is his piercing grey eyes.

History: Vëandur was born in Pelargir and is the son of a ship captain who lost his life fighting the Corsairs of Umbar during the War. Vëandur regrets bitterly that he had been too young to take part in that conflict, and in his heart he thinks the peace of Elessar's reign rather dull. He is a sailor like his father, and comes to Minas Anor with his ship on occasion.