View Single Post
Old 03-17-2004, 03:38 PM   #333
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Fantastic posts, folks! Thanks so much to each of you: Squatter, good to have you active again – poor Etceteron! Diamond, nice interaction of our favorite (i.e. currently only) couple. Saucy, your post is wonderful! We now have a name for the homeland of the Hobbits – the Mire. Then the M-B – black sky and green fog seem so strangely evocative of something familiar, as do the scraps of conversation. BW, great use of the Hobbit hole allusion! And a Hamlet quote too…

OK, now the planning for the song contest posts: Lush will announce the begin of the contest. I will post for those who can/will not post their own performances. If you want to do a solo performance or coordinate a duet with another writer, please let me know. Orogarn Two will; anyone else? I will put those males who do not choose to do solos into the barbershop quartet and write for them. Non-performance posts can be inserted at will. PM me with any questions about specifics you might have.

edit: I suppose the male group could be a boygroup instead of a barbershop quartet - any ideas are welcome.
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'

Last edited by Estelyn Telcontar; 03-17-2004 at 03:55 PM.