View Single Post
Old 08-06-2006, 02:02 AM   #235
Tevildo
Shade of Carn Dûm

Tevildo has just left Hobbiton.
Tollers:

Tollers clapped Jack on the back and reassured him, "All right now. Don't worry. The Innkeeper is a good fellow, and I'm sure he'll smooth things over very quickly, Just stay here a bit, and I'll go to the kitchen and get you everything you need for serving so you won't have to face the bear in her den."

Tollers quickly slipped into the kitchen and began loading a series of stew bowls onto a long wooden tray. He had wanted to ask the Innkeeper a question, but now did not seem to be a good time. Tollers was quite adept at handling large loads and managed to stack two or three bowls in a wobbly pile to be sure that Jack had enough food available to keep his customers happy. He scooped up the tray and returned to the bar, loading a second tray down with flagons of ale.

Taking up the tray with the bowls in his right hand, and the second tray with the ale in his left, Tollers trotted over to where Jack was waiting. "Here now, take this. Plenty of fish stew here. Just pass them out to the guests who are waiting. This should keep you busy for a while. Meanwhile, I'll be passing out the drinks."

Last edited by Tevildo; 08-06-2006 at 02:13 AM.