View Single Post
Old 09-07-2006, 05:29 PM   #375
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
No problems her at all, Hilde!

I have but one issue, because there are two ways I can think of going about this:

One, I can post for Vror with his suggestions for how to get all of them out successfully - in particular, how to get Azhar out. He'll have two suggestions: one that has Carl going through first, and waiting to help them on the other side; and the second that has Vror going first to help on the other side. I'll leave the post as that, and then you can have Carl decide which plan to go with.

Or, we can go ahead and decide which plan the two will go with before I post, and I can wrap things up with getting Vror, Carl, and the kiddies out of the pit.

What would you prefer? (I don't know how much time you have available for posting, so I definitely wanted to ask.)

And, of course, Carl can have his own plan...he has the start of one, at least.

(And with 'plan,' I'm not talking about a detailed one. Basically I'm talking about Kwell and either Vror or Carl almost...maneuvering...Azhar out, with either the Dwarf or the Hobbit leading the way (since they know the way), and one on the other side to help hoist the girl out (and the others, hehe).)