View Single Post
Old 03-17-2007, 06:03 AM   #69
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
What a hilarious post, Thena! A great idea to use the Gandalf/Bilbo pipe scene from TH as inspiration! Now, smoking may not be politically correct these days, but since we are being true to Tolkien, I'm sure there can be no objection, can there? As to the unusual combination of smoke rings, well, who's to prevent people from thinking what's on their mind. The offer of a hobbit hole to return to could be misinterpreted, of course, but again, that's original Tolkien!

Oh, and I love the Armstrong quote when he jumps off the rock! And the mixed proverbs...

This act will be difficult to follow, but I shall do my best to fill in my save this weekend.
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'