View Single Post
Old 05-01-2003, 01:46 PM   #94
Lush
Fair and Cold

Lush is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via ICQ to Lush Send a message via AIM to Lush Send a message via Yahoo to Lush
1420!

Amidst the rearing steeds, roaring car engines, ravishing wargs, and raging light-bulbs popping, Lush had more than a slight difficulty in making it to the red carpet relatively unmolested.

Clad in a white suit, with a smile of pure innocence on her face, sweet, gentle, certainly-without-a-doubt-not-intent-upon-any-sort-of-mischief Lush made her way down the red carpet.

"I don't know, she still comes off as a nymphomani...!!!" Shouted some voice, but it was stifled among the roars of approval that greeted the latest gorgeous Elven arrivals.

"Where's your date???" A reporter shouted in her (innocent) face.

"A girl needs a date about as much as a Wight needs a tanning bed." Lush grinned innocently in reply and walked on.

To the question regarding the presence of weapons on her persona (did we mention how utterly innocent that persona was?), she replied simply:

"Moi?"

The guards, overpowered by the overwhelming innocence shining out of every pore on her Slavic face, stood dumbfounded before her.

"Oh now, none of that!" Said Lush. "Let me in. I'll never be your tryst of burden. I've walked for miles, my feet are...Ok, my slippers are sensible, but that's beside the point."

Practically blinded by Lush's spotless innocence by then, the guards parted in front of her, just to be rid of the bright light and the annoying headache (largely reminiscent of the kind of headache you get after staying up all night slam-dancing and downing screwdrives, not that Lush would know anything about that) it brought on.