View Single Post
Old 04-26-2006, 09:06 PM   #831
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Whoops. Sorry, guys. I thought everyone would be ready to move on for night.

I moved my post for you.

And what I wrote wasn't actually quite as . . . disturbing as I first was planning. For two reasons, really. . .I decided I didn't want to make Athwen a complete bother and nuisance and have every one despise her and think that she was going completely out of her head (it had entered my mind to have her do a sleep walking type thing. . .I've had my sister do it and it can be really weird and really disturbing) and I also didn't continue writing because I didn't know who it was who stepped up to her to see what was wrong. If I were sure that it were a girl character, I would have had Athwen turn towards her and cry on her shoulder and it would have been all very well and good, but I didn't want to put one of your guys into such an awkward situation.

So, I've stopped it where if you want, someone can take the place of the person standing next to Athwen still not knowing what's wrong, or we can pass on to morning and I can explain in my next post that she went back to bed and whatever else.

And I can always go back and edit if you want to see what else I had in mind (maybe). . .so long as I know who that character is who came up to her.

-- Folwren