View Single Post
Old 07-16-2017, 07:01 PM   #490
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
So the Dead tell us Zil is innocent. I say continue on and ask if they checked Lottie.

Divide it up into 3 groups again...Lottie is prey, predator or none of the above.

My weirdness early on was purely out of a desire to join in the dead thread, which I have never managed to make in 3 chances now. I said it was what my heart greatly desired. Alas, it seems I'm cursed to not ever partake in the Dead community...early on I would have really only been effecting my own luck in this dwarven game, but now I don't want to do anything that could be harming the GW.

Yesterday I was completely booked from 10am-9pm my time. But that's the only day I had a major scheduling conflict. So, you all take that or leave it, I've been shut out of the white shores again it seems. It's fine.