View Single Post
Old 10-12-2014, 07:46 AM   #90
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
Was getting Agan necessary to make me look suspicious? Like I need the help.

And we don't have a Wildcard, do we? I thought that was dependent on having a lot of players.
I guess I wasn't clear enough. Agan, for some reason, went all out to save you, to the extent of casting the kill-vote on another player whom she obviously didn't particularly suspect. To the wolves, this might well have suggested she was the Seer who had dreamed you as an innocent- unless you're *not* innocent, in which case it might be, as I said, a bluff. Or they might have killed her for some other reason- that's why I mentioned a.) her sudden gung-ho attitude towards lynching Mac and Shasta and b.) her Wildcard question. (I'd say we don't have one, but the numbers are borderline.

Quote:
I have to say too that Nerwen's above has a feel of a wolf saying, 'Gosh, how did that happen? Like I said,just a feeling.
I tend to think like a wolf- you should know that by now.

Quote:
Mac not taking the bait and attacking me, instead casting an easy vote for Shasta does not help him.
Ye-es- but Zil, you made a big deal about your vote being early and semi-random.

It really depends on whether or not the following suspicion was meant seriously:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac
But, but... I didn't even do anything yet!

Clearly Inzil is trying to look innocent by acting like he always does (i.e., voting for me). Very suspicious.