View Single Post
Old 12-29-2017, 08:03 PM   #49
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huinesoron View Post
I'm a little more nervous about Zil now - post 37 feels like a retread of post 29 rather than anything particularly new - but equally, there's nothing new there to spark new suspicions. And Rune... well, Rune's post is bulked out by a big paragraph about voting, after which the content comes down to:

-Zil only posted once.
-Boro is having fun.
-Pitch is productive.

The first three points have all been previously made in the thread; the last is an expansion of other people's suspicions (as was his original comment on Boro), and is pointed at the person who's several times named him as number 1 voting candidate.

There's nothing here to make me reduce my suspicions, so in the absence of other candidates, and on the principle that a voting record is helpful to the village:

++Rune

hS, roosting upside-down in a tree and hoping for the best
Huey sort of suspects me, but decides Rune is a bit worse, so votes for him.

His suspicion of Rune seems a bit forced, but is it Day 1/New Player uncertainties, coupled with "I gotta vote for someone?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rune Son of Bjarne View Post
Okay, this is not an easy decision, but I have to make one very soon.

If nothing else happens thee next ten minutes my vote will go to Inzil.

The contributions have mostly been good natured banter, and comments on Huey being a bit jumpy. Perhaps more will follow, but as things stand this behavior seems to needlessly shy away from confrontation (in my opinion). What does it mean that Huey is a bit jumpy (Inzil has pointed it out twice), is this wolfish behavior or not? Furthermore the posts interact with a fair few of the villagers, but without leaving any real traces. Of all the active players, this is the behavior that seems the most wolfish to me. A relatively low key day 1, staying out of focus, but with a degree of interaction.
Now this seems forced as well, though it is me saying so. What kind of 'confrontation' d'ya expect on Day 1?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
As much as I'm going to be grinding my teeth here, I'm going to have to force myself to vote today, because if I were one of the murderers I would pick off Morsul or Shasta next, and leave us with nothing again tomorrow.

So be it...

++Nerwen

No particular reason other than I don't want one of the active people today. Nerwen did post once and, if a wolf, best to take a shot at getting rid of her now, or we're all dead.
I can sympathize to a point, because Nerwen always worries me. I strongly disagree with the 'just because' vote though.

x/d with Pitch