Thread: Entwives
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2008, 04:18 PM   #17
Morthoron
Curmudgeonly Wordwraith

Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meriadoc1961 View Post
Is it assumed, then, that the Ents and Entwives were of the plant kingdom? Could they still not have been of the animal kingdom? I guess it is easy to assume they are of the plant kingdom, but this is just a thought that came into my mind. And it would make a difference, then, as to how any offspring are reproduced.
What branch of the animal kingdom would Ents belong? It would be interesting to see a family tree of sorts. Perhaps they have roots in both flora and fauna kingdoms. As far as reproduction, I have no theory that would bole anyone over, and I have yet to hear the phrase 'Got wood?' pulled out of the gag trunk.