View Single Post
Old 12-12-2017, 02:45 PM   #21
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huinesoron View Post
"What does it mean when it says 'PM with other wolves'?".
All Night communications are done via Private Message.
(You can access your messages in the top right corner of the screen, and you can send messages to <5 people at a time: select "send new message" on the menu on the left of that screen, and type in the name(s) in the Recepient field - they will pop up).

Seer, Ranger, and wolf picks are sent to me by PM before the end of each Night.

Before choosing the kill, wolves also PM amongst each other to decide who to kill, plot strategy, and share any other thoughts they want.

Speaking of this, another thing I forgot to put in the first post, but will edit now. All players must use Invisible Mode during the game (User CP (top left of every screen) --> Edit Options (on left) --> check the box for Invisible Mode at the very top). That way other people can't see who is PMing every Night.

Last edited by Galadriel55; 12-12-2017 at 02:48 PM.
Galadriel55 is online now   Reply With Quote