View Single Post
Old 11-06-2003, 07:37 PM   #200
Taralphiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Taralphiel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Taralphiel
Sting

"What are we going to do now, exactly? What can I do to help?"

Laurel looked at Jesslyn, who looked a little out of breath. Laurel smiled at her and said 'Well, lets have a good soak and I can tell you after. I do not know about you, but my mind is very foggy at the moment'

Both found that there were few rooms left for bathing, and were left with the joint bath for bathing. Laurel slowly slipped into the deep hot water up to her throat, and felt her muscles and bones sigh with relief.

The water had been scented with what was left from the fields, and a refreshing smell of lavender hit her nose and cleared her mind.

'What will happen?' she thought to herself 'I now know how are enemy has a clear advantage, but what can I do about it?' She thought about the sickening dark Elf, and shuddered. 'He will be stopped' she thought as she tried to concentrate. Finally she got her words into a sensical string, and spoke up to Jesslyn, who looked like she was almost asleep in the soothing water.

'Jesslyn, I do understand why you feel the way you do. If I were in your boots, I would feel the same. You believe we cannot win...'

'But we have come up with a sort of plan. There will be a meeting tomorrow to decide it exactly. We have the remaining Rohirrim, and the Swan House is emptied, its occupants in a cave away from harm. I plan on making a last stand for our Village and home'

'Jesslyn, I ask for your help. I ask for your brothers help as well. You have great courage, and that is what we need now'

Laurel stopped and leant her head back against the side of the bath, and waited to a word from her companion.