View Single Post
Old 02-07-2010, 08:35 PM   #344
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Glirdan is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via MSN to Glirdan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen
Glirdan - I'd like to know how Form went from unsure to suspect. He had moved Form into an unsure category because two known innocents had trusted him. I still am confused as to how a known innocent putting their vote on an unknown, makes that unknown less suspicious. Unless the known innocent is the seer, we can't take everything they say as fact. Even then, only the seer's dreams are fact.
Ah, Nerwen, you've never played with me before have you? I get a little confusing at times and this would happen to be one of those times. I will clarify. Yes I am unsure about Form however, if I HAD to pick someone as suspicious, it would have been him. So maybe I should have put that in that underlined title so as to have avoided the confusion. Sorry about that love.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
Now on to Nog's list of last minute votes for Izzy at the end of the Day.

It is highly unlikely that there is no Wolf in that group
Huh? Why?
What don't you get? I'm confused now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rune
Also he does not think that Nogrod would be so "obvious" as a wolf. . . Really!?
Did you read the rest of that post? Because I did say (unless this is another post you're talking about) that I would NOT put it past him to be that conniving. It is Nog after all.

EDIT: Cross posted with too many to count...