View Single Post
Old 04-24-2011, 06:03 PM   #144
Morthoron
Curmudgeonly Wordwraith

Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gothbogg the Ripper View Post
The cartoons was an abomination. Sam looked mentally deficient, and I really mean that, he looked simple. Saruman sounded like a common pervert, hanging outside the toilets to offer kids some candy. There was nothing in Saruman that suggested the sheer power of his oratory skills.

The 'battles' were hideous. I fast forwarded through them all. The best I can say for this steaming pile of crap is that Gandalf's voice was not terrible. Nowhere near as good as Sir Ian McKellen, but acceptable.

Overall it was a disgusting, hideous production that died a lousy slow death right before my very eyes. I just felt myself scowling harder and harder as I watched it until I wanted to spit at the screen. Truly awful.

As bad as Santa With Muscles. Just reflect on that for a moment.
So, what you're saying is that you didn't care for the cartoon? I just want to make sure before passing any judgment on your comments. After all, it's so difficult to ascertain people's true feelings on the Internet.