View Single Post
Old 10-28-2016, 07:36 PM   #83
Kuruharan
Regal Dwarven Shade

Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Boots

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loslote View Post
Oh, actually, that makes a lot more sense. I had meant that we would only tell the Herbalist what to do in the case that we had two competing reveals - namely, we would tell the Herbalist which of the two reveals to protect, so that we could learn the roles of both. I didn't mean that we would tell the Herbalist what to do if we didn't have competing reveals, and I can see how you wouldn't have liked that suggestion.
Well, I'm still not totally sold on the idea. We need to talk about the potential hiccups a bit more before implementing.

I also want to hasten to add before I must step away from the computer for some time my belief that the Herbalist's identity must stay as close to an absolute secret as possible. No hints, no nothing. Not unless things are just absolutely desperate.

I realize that may seem counter-intuitive to the overall drive for maximizing our information, and I will admit that to some extent it is, but I believe that survival of the maximum number of Ward inmates is critical to our success and the Herbalist has the most power in preventing deaths.