View Single Post
Old 01-02-2018, 05:54 PM   #187
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huinesoron View Post
At one minute before deadline?!
Aye. She had posted not too long before that, so I assumed she was around at the DL and would be voting to save herself.

Quote:
Are you proposing Sally as the wolf, or claiming it yourself?

hS
No. Sally's not the wolf. Taking into account, her Day 1 vote for Runewolf, her really just positive and helpful posts, and pretty rock solid confirmation from the dead Seer, I'm putting her as a certain innocent and will more than likely be following however she votes today. Because while we can all be very wrong on things, I can say besides myself her judgement and voting is coming from a place of good intentions.

And with that being said on sally, she's probably the next one to die if we don't lynch the wolf today. My dear, help us all you can while you can, you're our only hope now.

I'm claiming, whoever the wolf is.. First Zil mentions your jumpiness, he dies. Then Morsul votes for you, he dies and he's the seer. So either the remaining wolf is framing you hardcore to make it look like YOU are the last wolf trying to knock off the seer before getting dreamed of...or you actually are the remaining wolf, and since your partner Rune was lynched Day 1, you had to get the seer before seer got you.