View Single Post
Old 10-24-2003, 03:01 PM   #85
Eruantalon
Wight

Eruantalon has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Eruantalon
Looking down at the meager food prepared Rudgar started to get upset. “Now if the battle doesn’t kill me malnourishment will!!”

He looked at the companions that where around him now. “Listen I don’t think we will get far with empty bellies. Eating this doesn’t pass for food so I won’t count it as food. I’ll be back in half and hour if things go well. If they don’t it will be an hour.”

The group looked annoyed with him as he got up to go. Rudgar came back after close to an hour. He now had a large with sack that kept buck bagucking and moving. He saw them around the camp and came to Soren first. “I’ll need a good knife, a table or something like it, a pot, and a good fire.”

The strong fire was already there. Soren helped him get the things he need quickly. He proceeded to chop and cut vary quickly. He put small pieces of everything into the pot chicken, vegetables, bad some seasoning from his back pack.

The small pieces he chopped up cooked quickly in the pot. In half an hour of cooking he had everything ready. He set out a cloth on the ground and set bowls of food on it. Then he took out his half bottle of wine and asked if there where any cups.

He didn’t sit down to eat just yet. He went to Lotars tent and popped his head in. “Lotar if you want dinner you’ll have to come now when it’s hot. I‘ve been cooking up some chicken stew.” With that he scurried back to preparing.

The rest of the company sat down and started eating. It was a hardy chicken stew with potatoes, carrots, onions, some other vegetables he hadn’t seen yet, and lots of thick rich fragrant gravy. “Now this is proper food for bandits. It keeps you going right through the day. Sit down everyone and get a bowl. I‘ve got eggs for breakfast and more vegetables.”