Thread: Your lotr dream
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2003, 05:42 PM   #35
VanimaEdhel
Etheral Enchantress

VanimaEdhel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to VanimaEdhel Send a message via MSN to VanimaEdhel
Silmaril

Four nights ago, I had a dream that I was at my local A&P Supermarket and John Rhys-Davies (in full Gimli outfit...but standing at his full 6'2") and Peter Jackson (who, by the way, shaved his beard in the dream) were there. There was suddenly a screening room in the back and we all piled into the back and got an advanced screening of "Return of the King". Then, I went out into the parking lot, and two of the stunt-riders from the movie were there, riding big, 20 hand black horses. In the end, I was hanging out and waiting, because other cast members were supposed to drop by.

Three nights ago, I had a dream that I was just hanging out at my house with my friends and Elijah Wood. We were hanging out on my couch and watching TV.

Two nights ago, I had a dream that I was hanging out with Ian McKellan and he was showing my mom and me around the set of Pirates of the Caribbean (the fact that Ian McKellan was there didn't seem to phase me in the dream, however, for some odd reason).

Last night, I had some completely random dream, but maybe I'll pick up my dreams of cast members tonight...I still have Mister Astin, Mister Bean, Mister Bloom, Mister Boyd, Mister Mortensen, and Mister Monaghan to go. Maybe I'll get to Mister Lee and Miss Tyler too at some point (and maybe Mister Parker, if I can)...

[ January 13, 2003: Message edited by: VanimaEdhel ]