View Single Post
Old 06-11-2003, 03:17 AM   #156
MLD-Grounds-Keeper-Willie
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

MLD-Grounds-Keeper-Willie has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to MLD-Grounds-Keeper-Willie Send a message via AIM to MLD-Grounds-Keeper-Willie
1420!

Let's see...I'm not sure if I can remember the early signatures, but here are the ones I do:

Quote:
For a fleeting moment, could one of the sleepers have seen him, they would have thought they beheld an old weary hobbit, shrunken by the years that had carried him far beyond his time, beyond friends and kin, and the fields and streams of youth, an old starved pitiable thing.
This is my favorite passage in all of LotR. I believe that this shows that Gollum actually would have given up the ring. I'll always believe that, RiP.

Quote:
Who says I need a signature?
Ahh, that was a classic in my eyes, rest (peacefully) in peace.

The next sig I had was something that came off the top of my head. I got rid of it after a while because it looked stupider and stupider each time I saw it. I'm sort of glad I can't remember it.

Quote:
"If I were elected mayor the first thing I would do is I'd kill the whole lot of you!"
"pssst, the mic is on"
"Ah know it's on!"
There's hilarious one from Grounds-keeper Willie, from The Simpsons, which is (in my opinion of course) the best show ever.

I might change mine again soon, but I'll let it live for a while. It deserves to.

-Willie
MLD-Grounds-Keeper-Willie is offline   Reply With Quote