View Single Post
Old 05-16-2008, 04:28 PM   #94
Eönwë
Flame Imperishable

Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
The young girl hw had met last night had handed him some food and drink and asked him how he had slept. "Good morning, Ginna. I slept fine, thank you. And what about yourself?" Judging by her answer it seemed that she had, but he could tell otherwise. She went on, back to her duty of helping everyone break the fast.

It was not long after that somewhat brief encounter with Ginna that Eodwine began to speak, laying out the procedures for the day. And afterwards, the Eorl had come up to him and asked him to track down the stranger. His thoughts turned to his pouch. Was it time yet?. He forced his mind back with a jolt. He was sure the Eorl knew full well the tracking capabilities of the Drûgs, and he, Daghan-turi-Dan, was one of those that were talented among the Drûgs at it. He could follow a scennt for says, except through running water, and hear from further away than most men could see.

"Aye! I accept. But I ask if Erbrand can leave his duties for a while to show me where you say this man, and moreover, tell me, what are your plands for this intruder?