View Single Post
Old 07-19-2017, 03:59 PM   #306
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Okay. I need to go to sleep.

I'll refrain from voting for our empowerment not to make things harder around the DL.

Look at the Living Thread closely - it seems they are once again leaving their votes to the very latest.

For what it's worth, I do suspect Nerwen and am very uneasy with Brinn - and share somewhat the suspicions on Legate (could be the N3 turned wolf?). At the same time I do acknowledge that Nerwen and Brinn had a spat (could be pre-arranged to make distance between them) and Legate has looked much more innocent and reasonable toDay.

I see why some people think Eönwe must be innocent, but I wouldn't be surprised if he turned out to be the N1 wolf.

Eomer and Lalaith are the two real enigmas to me and just now I think they deserve to win if they're baddies (especially if they both are!).

Sally and Shasta have taken such little part I don't know what to say - but the exact opposite from Eomer and Lalaith - they don't deserve to win if they do.

But I do hope you take seriously the idea that we should try to help to lynch a baddie toDay. Letting the Living know that Boro is innocent - or that we're not too happy with the system any more - is, I think, secondary.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote