View Single Post
Old 05-19-2009, 11:45 AM   #25
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Lunchtime is here and I have.......no real insights. Not knowing the personalities just yet, and with a lack of any concrete evidence, it's a bit difficult to judge the difference between possibly suspicious behaviour and what may be just people being themselves. It's so much harder when you only have pieces of the puzzle, but therein lies the challenge. That said....

Lommy told us:
Quote:
And I'm very aware that this post may start the quiet-loud debate I do not wish to start, but as an announciatory matter I will say that if I don't find anyone very suspicious, I will vote for someone who I feel is not contributing to the common cause.
Why immediately throw to the wolves (so to speak) anyone who may not be able post often right away? Seems rather unnecessary.

Aganzir- seems to have a reputation, doesn't like the Hansel and Gretel story. I do like "Rumplie" as a nick for the freakish dwarf-creature.

Nienna- professes to have secrets! Interesting.

the phantom- a bit unbalanced and unpredictable?

See? So many variables!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nienna View Post
Inziladun: I vote Zil.
Whatever the consensus is. I'm flexible.