View Single Post
Old 05-19-2009, 01:08 PM   #37
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inzil
the phantom- a bit unbalanced and unpredictable?
Exactly! First try. I'm impressed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
*dies laughing*
So long as you aren't cackling.

And Boro- I made a mistake. Three mistakes actually! Two of them seem to be related, but they're not. Who says coincidences don't exist? I don't say that. But then I do say that I haven't started trying yet. I'm wondering right now what I'm actually supposed to do besides act unbalanced and unpredictable, and wondering what everyone else is supposed to do. How many people are on their own team this game? Between the Baddies and Lovers there aren't really any, um, villagers.

So, is this really what we have? Baddies- want to kill everyone. Lovers- want to kill everyone. Gifteds- want to.... um.... kill Baddies? But then if the Lovers win, don't only they win, and the Goodies don't? So why are the Gifteds trying to save everyone else, since no one else is on their team?

And I still haven't figured out what Prince Philip has to do with me. He shares my name, but why? Is it a sign?

I must consult my books. Don't bother me.

edit: x-post with several, including another ++tp! Because Lari was onto something, I suppose.