View Single Post
Old 06-16-2003, 08:48 AM   #362
Finwe
Deathless Sun

Finwe has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Finwe
Sting

You nearly kill the gardener as a result of practicing archery in your backyard. (Poor guy!)

You climb up onto your roof during a garden party that your parents had for their friends, and started screeching "Precioussss...My Precioussss..." over and over again.

You do almost all the things that have been mentioned on this list.

You are starting to resemble a Hobbit since all you do is sit in front of the computer, read, watch LotR, and eat lembas bread.

You try to carve the tip of your ear into a point and give yourself a skin infection. (I realized that Swiss Army Knives are NOT good for self-mutilation! It took a month to heal!)

Try to sneak in a photograph of the Professor in your little shrine thingie on stage when you do your Indian Classical Dance debut. (I tried! I honestly tried!)

Claim that you are no longer Hindu, you are Valarin and your parents can no longer make you go to temples.

Have a shrine to all your action figurines in your room, and light candles on all the anniversaries of special days in the Tale of Years.

Oh dear, I'm starting to scare myself.
But Melkor also was there, and he came to the house of Fëanor, and there he slew Finwë King of the Noldor before his doors, and spilled the first blood in the Blessed Realm; for Finwë alone had not fled from the horror of the Dark.
Finwe is offline   Reply With Quote