View Single Post
Old 11-28-2007, 10:03 PM   #125
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Indil cuddled against Raefindan's chest, her head tucked under his chin. She could remember being held this way before, by her father.

Raefindan felt her shivers turn to trembling and loosened his embrace just enough to see her face. Her eyes, Angela's bright eyes, did not weep, but were filled with sadness.

"What troubles you, little Indil?" he asked, gently jostling her.

She held one of his large hands in both of hers, studying his fingers. "Tharonwe does not like to play."

Raefindan looked up at the Elf and wondered what thoughts ranged through his dark mind. He looked back down to Indil and asked, "What have you done to stay busy?"

She mumbled her responses. "We walked very far. And he does not like to talk. Except when he wants me to tell him about my dreams. Raefindan, how did you find me in the snow? It's very cold out. And snowy. And cold."

"I do not know, Indil. I think perhaps I was meant to find you. And I was trying very, very hard."

"Did everybody else not want to find me? Is that why you came alone?"

Last edited by Feanor of the Peredhil; 11-29-2007 at 05:17 PM.